First Rite Sweater Coat In Camel
A Mixed Business favorite, the First Rite Sweater Coat is back for the fall and winter. Endlessly versatile and cozy, this roomy sweater coat blends with just about anything in your wardrobe for relaxed looks, and can be belted for a more defined waistline. Knitted cuffs shape the dropped shoulder and voluminous sleeve. Cut in a thick and forgiving alpaca wool that will soften into a treasured favorite.
· Roomy fit — Take your normal size
· Two asymmetrical front pockets
· Belted and removable 1" belt
· 100% heirloom Alpaca — Dry Clean only
· Handmade in an all-woman owned factory in Lima, Peru
Across back at underarm: 25" | Across at front underarm to edge: 10.5" | Length 23.5" | Shoulder drop 9.5" | Sleeve from armhole to cuff: 17"
Across back at underarm: 26" | Across at front underarm to edge: 11.5" | Length 24" | Shoulder drop: 10" | Sleeve from armhole to cuff end: 17.5"